Oct. 17, 2013: HVAC Excellence Announces Sessions for 2014 Educators and Trainers Conference
Conference Helps Instructors Stay Up-to-Date
HVAC Excellence noted that regulations, codes, and rising energy costs are the driving forces in changing the equipment used in the HVACR industry. As a result, HVACR instructors need to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies. Instructors also need to keep current on educational delivery systems, work ethics programs, and customer relations skills.
Some of the sessions at the 2014 conference include:
• A Simple Approach to Teaching Electrical Diagrams & Troubleshooting
• An Update on R-22 Retrofits
• Combustion Analysis - What Matters Most
• Breaking Through the Technology Barrier in Technical Education
• Commercial and Light Commercial System Design for the VRF Market
• Customer Relations - The Missing Link in Technical Education
• Emerging Technologies Equals Evolving Technicians
• Getting Started with Online Hybrid and Blended Courses
• Getting the Thermo in Expansion Valves
• Retro-Commissioning for Existing Facilities
• Simplified Psychrometrics - An Easy Teaching Approach
• Solutions for Navigating Through the R-22 Transition
• The Four Main Solar Thermal Design Issues for Training HVAC Professionals
• The Whole Building Approach to HVAC & Energy Efficiency
• Troubleshooting Web Based Control Systems
• Utilizing the Digital Age to Teach a Technical Curriculum
In addition, an HVACR Industry Exposition will allow instructors to learn about the latest in equipment, tools, test instruments, text books, software, interactive training solutions, blended learning programs, publishers, programmatic accreditation, job placement, and network with industry leaders.
A complete list of sessions, presenters, exhibitors, schedule, and registration information is available at www.hvacexcellence.org.
Publication date: 10/14/2013