Sept. 30, 2013: LG Unveils New Mini Water Source VRF HVAC System
New System Ideal for Buildings Where Space Is Limited
Designed to maximize floor space, the LG Multi V Water Mini is a compact unit that can be placed inside a closet, eliminating the need for rooftop or other outdoor installations. Special front connections, front-panel access, and single-phase electrical capabilities make the unit an attractive solution for building owners in settings tight for space, according to Kevin McNamara, vice president, Commercial Air Conditioning, LG Electronics USA.
“The introduction of the LG Multi V Water Mini to the U.S. market now gives builders and designers a desirable option, providing them a way to incorporate VRF and its many benefits in spaces and buildings they previously would not have been able to,” said McNamara.
Benefits of the LG Water Mini include:
• Single phase power (for older buildings) – 208-230 V, single phase, 60 Hz.
• Compact system saves floor space.
• Electrical upgrades are not needed to support system.
• Quiet unit with low noise levels (fans are not used in this model).
• Compact and lighter – each unit is only 168 pounds, which is significantly smaller and more lightweight than typical systems.
• Efficiency of water source system – New compressor design and optimized heat exchanger contribute to enhanced efficiency as published by AHRI.
For more information, visit www.lg-vrf.com.
Publication date: 9/30/2013