HVAC Manufacturers: September 30, 2013
• Sherwood Valve LLC (Washington, Pa.) named Bill Matson (below, left) as regional sales manager, Midwest; and Johnny Musgrove (below, right) as regional sales manager, Southwest.
• ECR Intl. Inc. (Utica, N.Y.) named Bryan Nowill (below, left) as regional sales manager for New England and Simon Olean (below, right) as field support representative for New England.
• Hartzell Air Movement (Piqua, Ohio) hired Neil Cordonnier (right) as vice president of operations.
• Spirax Sarco Inc. (Blythewood, S.C.) named Lorraine Wiseman as president and general manager.
• Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, Ill.) formed a strategic partnership with Mumme Tools (Lonsdale, Australia).
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minn.) codes and standards manager Mary Kimlinger (right) has been named chairperson of the Plastics Piping Systems Components Industry Forum (IF).
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) appointed Allan Dziwoki as senior vice president of sales, marketing, and operations.
• Bard Mfg. Co. Inc. (Bryan, Ohio) hired Tony Adams and Lori Schmitt to its international sales division.
• JB Industries (Aurora, Ill.) announced its Prowler LD-5000 Refrigerant Leak Detector has been certified to comply with the ASHRAE Standard 173-2012.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) hired Gene Fields (right) as vice president of global engineering.
Publication date: 9/30/2013