- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Invented by an HVAC technician for HVAC technicians, the product is constructed from heavy-duty woven material, coated metal (to avoid scratching or damaging the finish of the HVAC unit), plus a powerful magnet. The HVAC Strap is designed to attach quickly and easily to the manifold gauge, and its magnet allows the technician to hang the gauge almost anywhere — wherever it’s easiest to be seen.
“In the past, HVAC technicians like myself have had to ‘hassle with the hook’ — trying to find a safe, convenient place to hang our manifold gauges by its industry-standard hook,” said Dan Vande Voorde, AmiraLin CEO and inventor of the HVAC Strap. “In frustration, we almost always just ended up putting our gauges on the ground, which is inconvenient, makes them hard to see, and creates a potential trip hazard. I invented the HVAC Strap to let me hang my gauge wherever it’s easiest for me to see, so I can work as easily and efficiently as possible.”
• Enhanced safety (no gauges near high voltage, no hook near fan blades, no trip hazard on ground).
• Improved efficiency (put the gauge where it’s easiest to see and use).
• Non-damaging to HVAC units (magnet is coated to prevent scratching painted finishes of units).
For more information, visit www.hvacstrap.com.
Publication date: 9/2/2013