HVAC Manufacturers: August 19, 2013
• Hoshizaki America Inc. (Peachtree City, Ga.) acquired Acos Macom Industria E Commercio Ltda (Sao Paulo, Brazil).
• Carrier Corp. (Farmington, Conn.) earned the Partners of Choice award from David Weekley Homes (Houston).
• Mestek Machinery (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) was named the first premier partner program member by the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA).
• Tate (Jessup, Md.) is celebrating its 50th anniversary.
• Hays Fluid Controls (Dallas, N.C.) named Matt Fox as national HVAC sales manager.
• Metal Industries Inc. (Clearwater, Fla.) has achieved the SHARP Recognition award for safety in its Bushnell, Fla., and Marion, N.C., manufacturing plants.
Publication date: 8/19/2013