Ram Grinding Increases Efficiency, Lowers Cooling Costs with Coolerado
A/C Savings Redirected Toward Maintenance and Purchase of Grinding Equipment
“As a precision grinding shop, we utilize highly calibrated equipment and a few degrees increase in temperature can compromise the integrity of our product,” said Donovan Horton, co- owner of RAM Grinding. “We could not be more pleased to have the industry leading Coolerado a/c units keeping our employees and equipment cool while reaping significant savings on our cooling costs.”
“Ram Grinding is an excellent example of a family-owned business success story and we are delighted to be their cooling technology of choice,” said Coolerado CEO Tom Teynor. “It’s exciting to help provide such favorable indoor climate conditions to Ram Grinding and it would be difficult to find another machine shop that can boast equivalent energy cost savings.”
Additional benefits of the Coolerado cooling system include:
• Ability to cool a challenging facility — Cooling a 60- x 120-foot metal building with 19-foot ceilings presented a complex set of requirements.
• Simple installation — All three Coolerado 6-ton air conditioning units were self-installed with little difficulty.
• Daytime operating hours — Ability to operate all equipment anytime rather than having to create a swing shift or graveyard hours for heat-intense operations.
• Fresh air and less humidity — Ram Grinding equipment produces a typical water and oil mist that Coolerado units replace with cool, clean, and low humidity air.
• Increased quality — With steady, cool temperatures, metal parts will not expand.
For more information, visit www.coolerado.com.
Publication date: 8/12/2013