Manufacturers: June 24, 2013
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating (Suwanee, Ga.) promoted Bob Farmer (below, left) to director of the southwest business unit, Dan Keck (below, center) to director of the central business unit, and Doug King (below, right) to director of the south business unit.
• Alfa Laval (Lund, Sweden) acquired Niagara Blower Co. (Buffalo, N.Y.).
• PennBarry (Plano, Texas) announced L.R. Gorrell Co. (Raleigh, N.C.) as its representative in North Carolina and South Carolina, effective immediately.
• Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. (Londonderry, N.H.) unveiled its Bosch Green Living Awards program, focusing on industry professionals who install and specify Bosch heating and cooling products in the U.S. and Canada.
• DuPont’s (Wilmington, Del.) 220,000-square-foot Chestnut Run Plaza facility achieved LEED Gold certification.
• Gentherm Inc. (Northville, Mich.) announced that Caspar Baumhauer, CEO of its subsidiary, W.E.T. Automotive Systems AG (Odelzhausen, Germany), has resigned to pursue other opportunities.
• ClimaCool Corp. (Oklahoma City) hired Enrique Bordallo (right) as its national service technician.
• S.A. Armstrong Ltd. (Toronto) announced a global rebranding which will unite the entire group of Armstrong companies under the name: Armstrong Fluid Technology.
• ABB (Zurich) announced its intention to purchase Dynamotive Ltd. (Coalville, U.K.).
• Embraco (Suwanee, Ga.) was named one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
• Bristol Compressors Intl. Inc. (Bristol, Va.) named Keith Burton (right) as vice president of operations.
Publication date: 6/24/2013