Organizations: April 22, 2013
• Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) vice president of trade and competitiveness, John Smirnow, was designated chairman of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s (Washington) Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Advisory Committee.
• The Green Mechanical Council (Washington) accredited Elgin Community College’s (Elgin, Ill.) energy management program.
• The National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) released the 12th edition of the NEBB Operational Procedures, effective immediately.
• The OPC Foundation (Auburn Township, Ohio) opened registration for its OPC Day Europe, May 15-16 in the Netherlands.
• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) will hold its Atlantic 2013 Spring Meeting on May 1 in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, focusing on heating and cooling load calculations in residential system designs.
• HVAC Excellence (Washington) will host a webinar April 30 with members from the U.S. Department of Education (Washington).
Publication date: 4/22/2013