Manufacturers: April 22, 2013
• Regen Energy Inc. (Newport Beach, Calif.) announced an agreement with Carrier Corp. (Farmington, Conn.) to provide Regen’s Swarm Energy Management solutions to customers through Carrier’s distribution network.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) named Shuji Morisaki (right) as senior vice president, general manager.
• Jackson Systems (Indianapolis) named Darrin Burch (left), Tim Cardis (center), and Jaymie Hunckler (right) as account managers.
• Gentherm Inc. (Northville, Mich.) nominated Franz Scherer and Byron T. Shaw II for its board of directors.
• Baltimore Aircoil Intl. (Belgium) appointed Gerry Van den Eynde (right) as aftermarket manager.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) will discontinue manufacturing operations at its Fergus, Ontario, Canada residential water heater facility, with the majority of production ending July 1.
• UTC Climate, Controls & Security (Farmington, Conn.) chief sustainability officer, John Mandyck (right), was named chair of the World Green Building Council (Washington) advisory board.
Publication date: 4/22/2013