- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“The API Heat Transfer and ThermaSys merger is a win-win proposition for our customers and employees,” said Joe Cordosi, president and CEO, API Heat Transfer. “As a unified company, under the API Heat Transfer banner, our customers will benefit from the industry’s broadest specialty heat exchanger portfolio, best-in-class product development and testing capabilities, and an expanded global presence.”
In addition to the unified company name, API Heat Transfer also announced a new corporate structure, composed of six business units:
• Airtech — offers a comprehensive line of aluminum vacuum and CAB-brazed heat exchangers, featuring bar and plate, tube and header, microchannel and T-bar construction.
• Basco — combines the Basco portfolio of fabricated custom-engineered and standard shell and tube designs with Serck’s range of cast-shell charge-air-coolers, oil coolers, and heat exchanger designs.
• Covrad GT — combines the expertise of Covrad and General ThermoDynamics to provide engine cooling systems designed for diesel-powered solutions.
• Schmidt-Bretten — manufactures Schmidt plate heat exchangers and thermal process systems, including evaporation systems, pasteurizers, and dealcoholization plants.
• Thermal Transfer Products — manufactures a range of standard catalog air-cooled and shell and tube oil coolers for mobile and industrial applications, and custom solutions for diesel engine cooling, sold through a global network of distribution partners.
• ThermaSys Tubing — offers a combination of ARUP and ThermaSys brand seam-welded brass and aluminum tubing products for industrial, automotive, and specialty applications.
For more information, visit www.apiheattransfer.com.
Publication date: 3/11/2013