- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The scholarship will be awarded to an area high school student who meets the following criteria:
• Plans to attend a technical, two-year or four-year college upon graduation from high school.
• Maintains a GPA of 3.0 or higher and/or a score equal to or greater than 24/1650 on the ACT/SAT.
• Provides a written essay that defines a Pro-Earth person.
• Provides Pro-Air with Pro-Earth recommendations that can be implemented following being named the award recipient.
Mail completed essay and letter from high school guidance counselor (with contact information) certifying GPA/test scores and post secondary education plans to:
Pro-Air Services Inc.
c/o Pro-Earth Scholarship
PO Box 5054
Decatur, AL 35601
The deadline to receive post-marked applications is Feb. 25, 2013. Winner of the Pro-Earth Scholarship will be named on April 8, 2013.
Guidance counselors may direct questions electronically to Jason Putman at email@example.com or via telephone at 256-353-4446 or 256-858-8500.
Publication date: 2/18/2013