AHR Expo Show Events
Monday, Jan. 28
• North American Technical Excellence (NATE) will host HVACR review and NATE testing sessions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in room D168.
• Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) will discuss custom architectural sheet metal applications from 9-11 a.m. in room D167.
• The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) will examine the fundamentals of brazing from 2-4 p.m. in room D172.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
• The U.S. Department of Commerce (Washington) will host a session on federal resources that may help increase sales from 8-9 a.m. in room D165.
• Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) will discuss the benefits and strategies of custom designed and tested mechanical rooms from 9-10:30 a.m. in room D162.
• The Spiral Duct Manufacturers Association (SPIDA) will contemplate green ductwork done right from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in room D164.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
• LonMark International (San Jose, Calif.) will offer LonMark professional certification opportunities from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in room D163.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) will host certification exams from 9 a.m. to noon in room C146.
Publication date: 1/28/2013