- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The company said it will use the new Facebook page as a way to:
• Provide information on Cambridge industrial heating products and services.
• Share industry facts about saving energy, energy efficiency, sustainable heating products, and green heating and cooling practices.
• Discuss the benefits of energy stewardship, energy retrofits, and using energy efficient heaters.
• Gain feedback from sales partners and customers in their commercial and industrial markets.
“Facebook is a great way for us to showcase our industry experience, high quality products, and proven energy efficient heating solutions,” said Ken Williams, director of marketing at Cambridge Engineering. “It is also an opportunity to show the way we do business here at Cambridge, including the company’s commitment to employees, sales partners, and customers. We plan to highlight how everyone at Cambridge is working hard to make sure our customers get the very best products and services in the industry.”
Visit www.facebook.com/cambridgeengineering to follow Cambridge Engineering on Facebook.
For more information, visit www.cambridge-eng.com.
Publication date: 12/17/2012