- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
According to the company, the system provides:
• All the common green roof measurements: temperature, relative humidity, wind, soil moisture, light intensity, and rainfall.
• Plug-and-play sensors that enable fast, easy deployment.
• 24/7 web-based access to data.
• Trend logging, monitoring, and alarm notifications.
The HOBO Green Roof Monitoring System includes a U30 GSM-cellular data logger, smart sensors for measuring rainfall, soil moisture, soil temperature, solar radiation, air temperature/relative humidity, wind speed and direction, as well as mounting brackets and a 6-Watt solar panel. Optional mounting, additional sensors, and graphing and analysis software are also available.
For more information, visit www.onsetcomp.com/green-roof-monitoring.
Publication date: 11/26/2012