- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Tjernlund’s radon mitigation product line includes:
1. Radon Vac™ Side Wall Vent ASD (Active Sub-Slab Depressurization) System, which is designed to save material costs and reduce installation labor.
2. P-Series High Performance In-Line Fans for roof terminated ASD systems, which features high pressure air handling performance with low noise and low power usage.
3. 16 Watt 4-inch Booster Fan In-Line Fan for roof terminated ASD systems, which is designed to improve the performance of passive radon exhaust stacks easily and inexpensively.
4. RX2 Ventilator Basement and non-ventilated Crawl Space Fan, which can be set to exhaust radon laden air, supply fresh air, or positioned with one fan in each direction for a balanced air exchange.
5. RV2 Ventilator Crawl Space Fan, which exhausts radon and other harmful soil gases and allows fresh outdoor air to replace them.
6. Universal Fan Failure Alarm, to alert the homeowner of a fan failure or ice blockage.
7. Radon monitor and alarm, which continuously monitors for radon gas and displays current average radon level.
For more information, visit www.tjernlund.com.
Publication date: 11/12/2012