- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
FieldDispatch features Predictive Availability™, a means of boosting field service billable hours by prompting the technician to predict his finish time once he’s been on the job for a while. This gives FieldDispatch, and the dispatcher, the best idea of when to have additional work ready for each technician.
Enhanced features of the new version of FieldDispatch include:
• Improved messaging capabilities. Dispatchers can choose from three methods of instantly messaging field technicians directly from FieldDispatch: A message displayed in the technician’s FieldAccess™ mobile work order software, an email message, or a text message to the technician’s phone. Enhanced real-time messaging reduces phone tag and eases the bottleneck at the dispatch point.
• Simple new customer creation. Call-takers can easily create and request service for a new customer or work site.
• Expanded planning views. FieldDispatch’s Planning tab now includes daily, weekly, and monthly views.
• Enhanced filtering on all views. Dispatchers can sort calls by call type, status, priority, problem code, geography, work groups, and more.
FieldConnect says its solutions are fully scalable, to suit organizations of any size. For more information, visit www.fieldconnect.com.
Publication date: 10/8/2012