- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Originally launched in 2001, the website provides HVAC and commercial refrigeration technicians, contractors, distributors, students, and instructors with technical and product installation information, sales and service tools, online educational tools, information on training programs, tax and energy rebate information, and technical support from Genteq.
“We have put careful planning into making The Dealer Toolbox the best resource site for contractors, one that they will visit again and again,” said Paul Selking, Genteq’s HVAC industry leader. “After a lot of research and consultations with contractors, we’ve added features that will help them do their jobs better by drawing on our company’s vast expertise in the industry.”
Features of the new Dealer Toolbox site include:
• Customizable dashboard, which allows registered users to personalize the site with information they want to see, such as local weather, stock tickers, and relevant news;
• Product search function — by brand, category/type, and application;
• On-line training portal;
• Technical resources, reference, and videos;
• Homeowner rebate center;
• Mobile-friendly functionality;
• Industry association resource/reference; and
• Energy calculator.
For more information, visit www.thedealertoolbox.com.
Publication date: 9/24/2012