- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The revision includes three sets of changes:
• Addition of Section 22 — testing, calculation, and rating requirements for transverse connectors (pages 22-23).
• Addition of Section 23 — testing, calculation, and rating requirements for duct access doors (pages 24-25).
• Revisions to the way air leakage for dampers is rated.
AMCA Publication 511-10 (Rev. 8/12) dictates proper presentation of data and other required technical procedures for certification of air control devices under the AMCA Certified Ratings Program. This manual should be used in conjunction with the current edition of AMCA Publication 11-03 (R2008) (Rev. 7/11).
AMCA 11-03 (R2008) (Rev. 7/11) is the governance for the AMCA International CRP, and is to be used in conjunction with companion documents as applicable, such as AMCA publications 211, 212, 311, 511, 611, 1011, and all known applicable CRP documents currently in use. The products within the scope of this program are air control devices for use in general ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Downloads are available at no charge for revised publication 511-10 (Rev.8/12) at www.amca.org/certified/publications.aspx.
Publication date: 9/10/2012