Manufacturers: Sept. 10, 2012
• Luvata (London) named Hannu Wahlroos head of Luvata China, Dennis Appel head of Luvata HTS Division, Fredrik Vejgarden head of Luvata HTS China, and Chris Russell head of the Luvata Operating System.
• Cooper-Atkins Corp. (Middlefield, Conn.) appointed Patricia Ellingson to the position of regional sales manager for industrial.
• Trane (Piscataway, N.J.) honored Financial Statement Services Inc. (Santa Ana, Calif.) with its Energy Efficiency Leader award.
• Greenheck’s (Schofield, Wis.) manufacturing facility in Schofield, Wis., attained ISO 9001:2008 registered certification.
• Distech Controls (Montreal, Canada) and Samsung Techwin (Seongnam, South Korea) announced a strategic partnership to enhance Samsung Techwin’s Smart Building Management Solution offering.
Publication date: 9/10/2012