Manufacturers: July 30, 2012
• EnOcean Alliance (San Ramon, Calif.) announced a 50-percent growth in membership within one year, marking the company’s strongest growth rate since its opening in 2008.
• AtmosAir Solutions (Fairfield, Conn.) opened a regional office in Phoenix to provide sales, research, development, and engineering support.
• Fluke Corp. (Everett, Wash.) announced plans to expand its U.S. service options through the Fluke CarePlans package. CarePlan will offer priority service and support for more than 170 different Fluke tools.
• Johnson Controls (Milwaukee) is now offering application, startup, and commission services for Coleman® distributors and contractors.
• Bry-Air Inc. (Sunbury, Ohio) appointed Doug Howery as executive vice president of sales and marketing.
• Mainstream Engineering Corp. (Rockledge, Fla.) was awarded a contract from the U.S. Army to develop a portable wind-power generation system for remote outposts.
Publication date: 7/30/2012