Manufacturers: July 16, 2012
• Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating (Suwanee, Ga.) added Associated Equipment Co. Inc. (Mobile, Ala.), Dennis Supply Co. (Rapid City, S.D.), Fields Mechanical Systems (Springfield, Mo.), Gulf Coast Air Systems (Lafayette, La.), and Midwest Mechanical Solutions (Minneapolis) to its distribution network.
• Rheem Mfg. (Atlanta) recognized ABR Wholesalers Inc. (Rochester, N.Y.), Century Air Conditioning & Supply Inc. (Houston), Ferguson Enterprises Inc. (Newport News, Va.), and Meier Supply (Binghamton, N.Y.) as 2011 Premier Performers.
• Systemair AB (Skinnskatteberg, Sweden) acquired Change Air (Aylmer, Ontario, Canada).
• WaterFurnace International Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.) acquired 5 percent ownership in GI Endurant LLC (Westmont, Ill.).
• Taco Inc. (Cranston, R.I.) president and CEO, John Hazen White Jr., received the 2012 New England Public Service award by Phoenix Houses of New England (New York).
Publication date: 7/16/2012