June 27, 2012: ACCA’s First Hydronics Roundtable Set for September, Registration Now Open
ACCA said the Hydronics Roundtable will feature many of the nation’s leading radiant and hydronics professionals.
Kicking off the two-day event will be Rich Trethewey, president of RST Thermal, who is best known for his service as the mechanical systems expert on the PBS show, This Old House, since 1979, and Ask This Old House since 2000. During his keynote address, Threthewey will talk about the future of radiant and hydronics contracting, the changes it faces, and the opportunities that contractors can capitalize on to grow their businesses.
There will also be 12 breakout sessions covering both basic and advanced topics running concurrently throughout the two days. Sessions include:
• The Tube Installation Boogie with Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr of Caleffi North America.
• Distribution Efficiency: An Inherent Advantage with John Siegenthaler, P.E., Appropriate Designs.
• Estimating Fuel & Electrical Consumption with John Barba of Taco Inc.
• Mega-Homes and Light Commercial Parts 1 & 2 with Dan Foley of Foley Mechanical and Greg Jannone of William Jannone & Sons.
• Cost Estimating for Radiant Floor Heating with Bill Shady of Sustainable Design & Product Management.
“This inaugural event is going to be packed with information from some of the best speakers in the industry, many of whom taught me radiant and hydronics and always know what’s on the cutting edge,” said Dan Foley, president of Foley Mechanical in Lorton, Va., and chairman of the RHC Advisory Committee. “The entire committee is excited to be providing so much quality information in one place to our peers. We look forward to seeing and networking with the many contractors that work in the hydronics market segment and are moving the industry forward.”
Registration is open for the event at www.hydronicsroundtable.com or by calling 703-824-8856. Early bird registration, with a $100 discount, is available through July 31, 2012.
Publication date: 6/25/2012