Organizations: May 7, 2012
• HVAC Excellence (Mount Prospect, Ill.) conferred the title of Certified Master HVACR Educator on Terry L. Robinson of the Lincoln College of Technology (Grand Prairie, Texas).
• American National Standards Institute (ANSI) approved the Air Movement and Control Association International Inc.’s (AMCA) ANSI/AMCA 500-L-2012, Laboratory Methods of Testing Louvers for Performance Rating document.
• Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) elected Rick Wrobel of Nu-Air Ventilation Systems Inc. (Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada), to its manufacturer’s division board of directors.
• Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) promoted Laura Petrillo to senior certification engineer.
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA) announced that Sue Dempsey, vice president of global business unit and consumer product evaluation, has retired.
• Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) awarded Certificate Member status to Lawrence G. Kauffmann, Andrew C. Thompson, Allen Smith Jr., Perry E. Anderson, and Louis E. Pajdak.
• Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) elected Armand Kilijian, Scott L. Berger, and Nicholas G. Sapnar to its board of directors.
Publication date: 05/07/2012