Emerson Climate Technologies Website Is Revamped
“Our customers need quick, easy access to information on our brands and our technology, especially when they are on the go. We have reengineered our online presence to be more streamlined and more customer-focused,” said Tim Flinn, vice president Marketing & eBusiness for Emerson Climate Technologies. “The way our customers and partners search and share information online is evolving. Emerson is now well-positioned to capitalize on new and emerging trends in online search and social media.”
The site’s improved website search and navigation functions include:
• Search by model numbers — Customers can now search model numbers for compressors, condensing units, thermostats, valves, and controls from the website search function. The search results will present the technical data from the product databases.
• Reordered, improved, and added brands to the primary navigation menu — The dropdown menu is now easier to read and less mouse-sensitive.
• Links to “Change Language” and “Distributor Locator” at the top of every page.
• Added “Newsroom” under the About Us link.
• New Contractor Connection landing page.
• “ShareThis” function on every page where users can easily share the page with others in many different ways.
• Printer-friendly version of every page.
The site’s additional functionalities include:
• Moved the Login Box to the left and the “Latest News” to the right of the home page.
• Separate “Quick Links” section for the most requested tools and products.
• Links to top requested pages and social media buttons on the home page.
• Consolidated Emerson Climate video page.
Simultaneous to the launch of the revamped website is the availability of the website’s mobile version. Users can access both at www.emersonclimate.com.
Publication date: 05/07/2012