Manufacturers: April 23, 2012
• Rheem (Atlanta) named Sal Brunetto (top left) as corporate national accounts manager.
• Rawal Devices Inc. (Woburn, Mass.) relocated its manufacturing facility to a new building located at 475-S Wildwood Ave., Woburn, MA 01801.
• KE2 Therm Solutions Inc. (Washington, Mo.) hired Kevin Taylor (second right) as regional sales engineer for its Southwest territory and Joe Dudley (second left) as Midwest regional sales engineer.
• Mars Air Systems (Gardena, Calif.) restructured its sales and marketing team. James Gill (third right), vice president of sales, will be managing Mars’ manufacturer’s representatives. Julie Konowitz (third left) will serve as vice president of marketing, Emily Hanson was promoted to marketing manager, and Sara Marin will operate as marketing coordinator.
• Xylem Inc. (Morton Grove, Ill.) announced its Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse education seminars gained reaccreditation status from the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
• EnOcean (Boston) appointed Matthias Poppel (bottom right) as chief operation officer.
Publication date: 04/23/2012