April 19, 2012: ACCA Teams With Federated Insurance to Provide New Business Resources for Members
The six free programs are:
• The Faces of Your Business: This program introduces contractors to consistent, effective, and well-documented hiring practices. It includes several sample company policies.
• Motor Vehicle Record Program: This program includes information to help in implementing an effective motor vehicle record program for prospective and current employees whose job responsibilities include driving.
• Distracted Driving … In the Blink of An Eye: Develop or enforce your company’s safe driving policy using the guidelines and materials included in this program. It includes safe driving reminders such as envelope stuffers, a safe driving pledge, policy self-assessment test, and poster.
• Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace: This program includes guidelines and implementation steps, including envelope stuffers, posters, and other support materials.
• Workers Compensation: This program discusses strategies for keeping workers compensation costs under control. It explains various plan options, experience mods, and the claims process, and introduces Federated’s fraud investigation unit.
• Open for Business: Every business owner needs a plan, and disaster preparedness should be a part of that. This easy-to-use online tool takes users from start to finish of putting their own disaster plan into action.
“These programs were designed to help contractors implement solid safety programs, without having to spend a lot of time or money developing them,” said Nate Oland, Federated Insurance national account executive. “By making them available through ACCA, we are ensuring that we reach the people who will get the most benefit from the programs.”
“ACCA is proud to partner with Federated Insurance to give our members valuable, easy to use resources that will help improve their business practices,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, ACCA president and CEO. “We will continue to work together to give our members access to resources they need to continue to be seen as the best in the business.”
All six programs are free to ACCA members. To learn more about the programs and to order them online, visit www.acca.org/store.
Publication date: 04/16/2012