Manufacturers: March 26, 2012
• Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating (Suwanee, Ga.) appointed John Clements and Michelle Robb as senior product marketing managers.
• A.O. Smith (Milwaukee) and Bradford-White (Ambler, Pa.) approved Centrotherm Eco System’s (Albany, N.Y.) InnoFlue® gas delivery system for use with certain units.
• Reliable Controls (Victoria, British Columbia) president and founder Roland Laird joined the BACnet International (Marietta, Ga.) board of directors.
• Lennox International Inc. (Dallas) appointed Todd M. Bluedorn as chairman of the board of directors and Richard L. Thompson as lead director.
• Oasis International (Columbus, Ohio) welcomed Progressive Marketing (Hudson, Ohio) and Kolstad Associates Inc. (Rochester, N.Y.) as manufacturer’s representatives.
• Hartzell (Piqua, Ohio) broke ground on a 30,000-square-foot addition to its manufacturing facility.
• Maxitrol Co. (Southfield, Mich.) promoted David Holcomb to vice president of sales.
• ICM Controls (Syracuse, N.Y.) hired Greg Palmer (right) as quality manager and promoted Tony Pan to chief engineer.
• Luvata ElectroFin (Louisville, Ky.) announced it will provide corrosion-proofing services at a second Florida facility in Pompano Beach.
• CavitroniX Corp. (Bristol, Va.) announced that Prime Choice Construction LLC (Washington, D.C.) and Mechanical Solutions (Powhatan, Va.) will serve as manufacturer’s representatives.
Publication date: 03/26/2012