Manufacturers: Feb. 13, 2012
• Baltimore Aircoil Co. (Baltimore) signed an exclusive development agreement with WindTronics Inc. (Muskegon, Mich.).
• Hartzell Air Movement (Piqua, Ohio) appointed Sean Steimle (right) as president.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minn.) named Charlie Harte general manager of Uponor Canada.
• Watts Water Technologies (North Andover, Mass.) signed an agreement to acquire tekmar Control Systems (Vernon, British Columbia).
• Superior Radiant Products Ltd. (Stoney Creek, Ontario) is opening an American company headquarters in Atlanta.
• Duro Dyne (Bay Shore, N.Y.) promoted Doug Cail to national sales manager, Western region; and David Krupnick to national sales manager, Eastern region.
• Jackson Systems LLC (Indianapolis) welcomed Mike Kiel as sales executive.
• WaterFurnace International Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.) announced its labs are now Energy Star® accredited by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Publication date: 02/13/2012