Monday, Jan. 23, 2012: Web-Based Software Tool Shown by Wrightsoft
Right-Mobile Consultant was designed to work on a multitude of devices, including desktop PCs, laptops, and tablet devices like the iPad and Android tablets. Users can access the same program via a web browser on desktop, laptop, or tablet systems with touch-screen capabilities. The software performs optimally when used on a large multi-touch screen iPad.
• Manual J block load calculations — Fast and easy ACCA-approved block load calculations.
• Utility costs — Select equipment and generate utility cost for up to four systems.
• Payback analysis — Provide a detailed payback analysis that includes installation costs in addition to federal, state, and local rebate input.
• Proposal — Automatically generates a proposal based on inputs; choose from single system or good-better-best options.
• Presentations with Right-Roadshow™ iPad app — HVAC dealers can showcase company and services with eight customizable “speed-dial” buttons to launch presentations or websites. Dealers now have quick access to company presentation materials, testimonials, or equipment manufacturer web links.
• E-mail — With the mobile device, users can easily e-mail a proposal or reports to any recipient or location.
• Reports — Right-Mobile Consultant provides seven standard reports, including building analysis, project summary, loads worksheet, component constructions, AED assessment, drawing, and proposals.
For more information, visit www.wrightsoft.com/rightmc.