- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Larry Zarker, BPI CEO, said, “With the growth of BPI’s accredited contractor network across the nation comes our obligation to provide rigorous third-party QA services the market demands. BPI staff can’t be everywhere at once. Thus we are confident that these three firms will provide the quality assurance in their respective regions the industry needs to maintain BPI’s standards.”
As part of BPI accreditation, these firms will deliver QA services to ensure adherence to BPI standards and accreditation requirements. They will conduct QA home visits for a minimum of 5 percent of annual work volume of jobs completed by accredited contractors, as well as a quality management introduction (QMI) office visit and an annual QA office visit. In addition, they will provide recommendations to enhance contractors’ QA infrastructure.
Service territories for the three organizations are:
• Conservation Services Group: Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.
• Energy and Environmental Training Center of Kansas City: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
• Everblue Energy Inc: Alabama, California, Delaware, District of Columbia (D.C.), Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia.
BPI will continue to cover New York.
For more information, visit www.bpi.org.
Publication date: 01/16/2012