- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Raffle items include:
• An autographed Arizona Cardinals item;
• One of two $25 Venezia’s Pizzeria gift cards;
• A pearl necklace courtesy of Ganem Jewelers in Scottsdale;
• A watch courtesy of Ganem Jewelers in Scottsdale; and
• One of two $25 discount cab gift certificates.
“After visiting the Sojourner Center last month, we saw how much local shelters are in need of supplies this winter. When leaving a bad situation, the victims that Sojourner assists are usually only able to take a trash bag of things with them. Winter coats and toys are not usually among the items they bring with them, so we are hoping to send lots of necessities to the shelters to help with these needs,” said Guy Boehler, Goettl general manager.
The Goettl Jingle Bell Express holiday toy drive is just one of the many ways Goettl is giving back to the community. Goettl recently partnered with the Phoenix Affiliate of Susan G. Komen to launch its “Cool It. For The Cause.” campaign, which will raise $16,000 to donate to breast cancer research. Goettl has also donated blankets, cookies, and $12,000 to the Sojourner Center to help victims of domestic violence.
Publication date: 12/26/2011