- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“Development of tomorrow’s workforce is a priority for us,” said Craig Sumner, director, RIDGID brand management. “Even with a weak economy, there are not enough qualified field technicians to handle the expected work levels in the coming years. These scholarships help to encourage more people to take advantage of those opportunities we know are coming.”
The 2011 scholarship recipients, all of whom work full-time at a PHCC member company, are:
• Edward Beresford of Cincinnati, works at Beresford Plumbing-Heating-Cooling and is enrolled in the Cincinnati Master Plumbers Association (CMPA) Plumbing Apprenticeship Program.
• Ray Newton of San Diego, works at Bill Howe Inc., and is enrolled in the San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program.
• Levi Spoto of Streetsboro, Ohio, works at The Plumbing Source, and is enrolled in the Associated Builders and Contractors Construction Trades Apprenticeship Training Program.
• Mark Veneziano of San Diego, works at My Plumber, San Diego, and is enrolled in the San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program.
Publication date: 12/26/2011