Manufacturers: Dec. 26, 2011
• Carrier’s (Syracuse, N.Y.) 11th Global Engineering Conference, scheduled for March 18-20, 2012 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, has opened the conference online registration at www.2012GEC.com.
• Superior Radiant Products Ltd. (Stoney Creek, Ontario) announced the appointment of Mel Sauvé (right) to the position of business development manager.
• Lennox’s (Dallas) Stuttgart, Ark., facility has received the top honor for Operational Excellence in the American Manufacturing Strategy Awards, which celebrate excellence in all aspects of production, including lean manufacturing, innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability.
• Extech Instruments (Nashua, N.H.) announced that it has relocated its headquarters, along with the Billerica, Mass., operations of parent company, Flir Systems’ Commercial Systems division to Nashua, N.H.
• Hill Phoenix Inc. (Conyers, Ga.) has acquired Advansor (Aarhus, Denmark).
Publication date: 12/26/2011