- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
MILWAUKEE — Johnson Controls Inc. honored 13 suppliers at its second annual Supplier Excellence Recognition event. Awards were presented to suppliers for Johnson Controls and its Automotive Experience, Building Efficiency, and Power Solutions businesses in the categories of Excellence in Execution and Leadership.
Recipients of the Johnson Controls Excellence in Execution Award, which recognizes suppliers for their commitment to quality, delivery, service and value, are:
• Pratt Industries (Melbourne, Australia);
• Atlas Steel Products (Twinsburg, Ohio);
• RR Donnelley (Chicago);
• Alex Products Inc. (Ridgeville Corners, Ohio); and
• Kurabe Industrial Co. Ltd. (Shizuoka, Japan).
Recipients of the Johnson Controls Leadership Award, which honors suppliers for their contributions in the areas of innovation, sustainability, continuous improvement, global growth, customer satisfaction, shareholder value and quality, are:
• Innovation: Wegmann automotive GMBH & Co. KG (Veitshochheim, Germany);
• Sustainability: Veolia Environmental Services North America Group (Paris);
• Continuous Improvement: Ficosa International, S.A. (Barcelona, Spain);
• Global Growth: DSSI, LLC (Louisville, Ky.);
• Customer Satisfaction: Butler Tool (Butler, Wis.);
• Shareholder Value: Renewable Choice Energy (Boulder, Colo.) and Metalurgica de Medina S.A. (Valladolid, Spain); and
• Quality: Robert Bosch Actuation Systems (Stuttgart, Germany).
For more information, visit johnsoncontrols.com.
Publication date: 12/19/2011