- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“These distributors have built strong relationships through their customer-first approach and maintained excellent sales records at a time when many of their competitors are struggling,” Piranian said. “Their dedication, effort, and focus are evident in their impressive sales growth.”
Companies receiving Distributor of the Year Awards include:
• United Refrigeration, Toms River Branch, Toms River, N.J., was selected as the Arcoaire single-location Distributor of the Year.
• Northwest Pipe Fittings, Billings, Mont., earned honors as the Arcoaire multilocation distributor.
• Appliance Parts, Radcliff, Ky., was chosen as Comfortmaker single location Distributor of the Year.
• Carr Supply, Columbus, Ohio, was named multilocation Comfortmaker Distributor of the Year.
• Tallahassee Winair, Tallahassee, Fla., earned the single-location Heil Distributor of the Year award.
• Lewis-Smith Supply, Dothan, Ala., was named multilocation Heil Distributor of the Year.
• Shoemaker, Inc., Holland, Mich., earned honors as the multilocation Tempstar Distributor of the Year.
• Air Cold Supply, Pomona, Calif., won the Day & Night multilocation Distributor of the Year award.
For more information, visit www.icpusa.com.
Publication date: 11/28/2011