- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The goal of the website is to reinforce the information that York dealers provide to their customers. Refreshed content is based on in-depth research and analysis, including interviews with homeowners, which show that most people engage with the website after speaking with a York dealer. As a result, content on the redesigned site continues to support the York dealer, while providing consumers with very specific information about York equipment and services.
According to the manufacturer, since many homeowners choose equipment based on word of mouth, the new website includes links to its Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channels, enabling users to share information and comments easily with friends and family and request feedback or recommendations.
Research for the York site revealed that users who explore HVAC websites are interested in product information first. As a result, the new website features short product descriptions, with options to download more technical information. In addition, each product listing includes a graphical representation of the product’s energy efficiency and comfort ratings. Those products that meet the energy efficiency requirements of Energy Star® are clearly identified with the Energy Star logo.
In addition, the new site provides customers with the option of sharing product information by easily printing out the webpage, saving it as a PDF, or bookmarking the site.
Other features include:
• Getting Started: things to consider when installing or replacing an HVAC system, the energy savings and improvements to IAQ associated with a new system, selecting a dealer, and frequently asked questions about HVAC equipment.
• Promotions and Savings: tax credit information and financing options.
• Why Buy York: a history of York and descriptions of those elements that contribute to York’s quality story, including energy efficiency, award-winning products, knowledgeable service, Certified Comfort Experts™, warranties, and extended protection plans.
• York Owners: warranty registration, a troubleshooting guide, and maintenance tips.
For more information, visit www.york.com.
Publication date: 10/10/2011