Manufacturers: Sept. 26, 2011
• McQuay International (Minneapolis) has earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star certification for its Dayton, Ohio, warehouse facility. The certification signifies that the building performs in the top 25 percent of similar facilities nationwide for energy efficiency and meets strict energy-efficiency performance levels set by the EPA.
• Emerson (St. Louis) announced that it has completed the sale of its Heating Products business to NIBE Industrier AB. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
• Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling (Suwanee, Ga.) has named Rick Fulcher as senior marketing creative specialist.
• Saint-Gobain (Valley Forge, Pa.) has announced the appointment of John Crowe as president and CEO of both Saint-Gobain Corp., Saint-Gobain’s North American holding company, and CertainTeed Corp., a North American subsidiary of Saint-Gobain.
• DuraTite Systems LLC (Erie, Pa.) has selected three new rep firms to handle their line of start collars. Moore Sales Corp. will cover the Midwest region including North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky and western Pa. Mechanical Sales Co. (MSC) is assigned the Southwest Territory including New Mexico, Arizona, El Paso, Texas, and Las Vegas. JC Marketing will handle the Virginia and Maryland markets.
Publication date: 09/26/2011