Manufacturers for the Week: 12/20/2010
December 20, 2010
• Superior Radiant Products Ltd. (Stoney Creek, Ontario) appointed Kris Kadlecek (right) as sales manager of engineered products.
• Emerson (St. Louis) appointed Pratap Chavan (right) as president of Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. – Middle East and Africa.
• Speakman Cooling (New Castle, Del.) launched a new website, www.speakmancooling.com, to introduce its Air2O™ product series.
• Grundfos Pumps (Olathe, Kan.) hired Jackie Sharrock as the West regional sales manager for its buildings business unit.
• Friedrich Air Conditioning (San Antonio) moved into new headquarters at 10001 Reunion Place at the Union Square II Building.
• GeoSystems LLC (Maple Grove, Minn.) named Jennifer Montville (right) as product marketing manager for its Econar and HydroHeat lines.
GeoSystems LLC also appointed Garret Graaskamp (right) as Northeastern regional sales manager.
• Allied Air Enterprises (West Columbia, S.C.) appointed Gray Huey (right) as West region sales manager.
Allied Air Enterprises also appointed Tai Lynch (right) as East region sales manager.
• MovinCool (Long Beach, Calif.) promoted Mike Paulson to manager of its Heat Management Group.
• Parker Hannifin-Sporlan Division (Washington, Mo.) named Chip Kuennen as global account manager responsible for Carrier and Carrier Transicold accounts, and DJ Frye as global account manager responsible for Ingersoll Rand-Trane and Thermo King accounts.
• Berner International (New Castle, Pa.) named Michael Farber (right) as sales manager of its Industrial Dealer Sales group.
• ABB (Zurich, Switzerland) will acquire Baldor Electric Co. (Fort Smith, Ark.) in an all-cash transaction; the deal is expected to close in the first quarter of 2011.
Publication date: 12/20/2010