Contractors for the Week: 12/20/2010
December 20, 2010
• AirTight Mechanical Inc. (Charlotte, N.C.) named Jimmy Jack (right) as critical site coordinator.
• Daflure Heating, Cooling and Solar (Harrisburg, Pa.) completed the merger and long-term acquisition of O.L. Jacobs and Sons Inc. (Camp Hill, Pa.).
•Lake Mechanical Contractors (Eustis, Fla.) appointed Tom Sherman (right) as president.
• The Dwyer Group (Waco, Texas) was named one of the 50 Top Franchises for Minorities by the National Minority Franchising Initiative (NMFI).
• Vital Mechanical Service (Kent, Wash.) was named 2010 Member of the Year by The Unified Group (Broadview, Ill.).
• Jay Holstead of Comfort Systems USA Energy Services (Little Rock, Ark.), was appointed vice chair of the U.S. Breen Building Council’s (USGBC) Arkansas Chapter, effective Jan. 1.
Publication date: 12/20/2010