- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
The Geothermal Upgrade Event offers:
• $2,000 to homeowners who upgrade WaterFurance equipment that is between 1 and 10 years old.
• $1,000 to homeowners who upgrade WaterFurnace equipment that is 11 years old or older.
• $1,000 to homeowners who upgrade a brand of geothermal equipment other than WaterFurnace.
“The new equipment also qualifies for a federal tax credit equal to 30 percent of installation costs, making this the perfect time to upgrade to WaterFurnace,” said Tim Litton, director of marketing, WaterFurnace.
Under the provisions of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, homeowners who install a geothermal system before Dec. 31, 2016, can take advantage of a federal renewable energy tax credit of 30 percent of the total investment of the system. The tax incentive is retroactive to Jan. 1, 2009.
To learn more about the Geothermal Upgrade Event, visit the WaterFurnace website at www.waterfurnace.com/event/.
Publication date: 01/24/2011