- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Recently hired associates include:
• Statewide - Mark Forester, boiler service technician
• Greensboro - Yana Reynolds, accounts payable associate; Karen Smith, administrative assistant; Jordan Powell, controls technician; and Brad Lawson, parts counter sales
• Raleigh - Butch Hancock, welder
• Goldsboro - Jim Goldman, service technician
“I am excited about the opportunity to expand the Brady family of associates,” said Jim Brady, president. “What is even better is when our associates are able to advance their careers within the company.”
Brady has been family owned and operated for nearly 50 years. The company said that associates average more than nine years of service with the company, its technician turnover is less than 2 percent, and the firm has more than 39 associates who are in its 20-year club.
Brady expects to top 300 associates statewide by year-end. A listing of open positions can be found at www.bradyservices.com. Brady also provides an application form online at http://tinyurl.com/26k4tcy. To submit an application, resume, or other qualifications, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brady is headquartered in Greensboro, N.C., with offices in Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington, and Charlotte. Brady provides customers with a range of solutions including building automation, energy conservation, green design, performance contracting, mechanical systems, parts and supplies, as well as technical support. For more information, visit www.bradyservices.com.
Publication date: 08/23/2010