- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“The board and all the member companies acknowledge that one of the real strengths of CIPH is the nine active regions across Canada. CIPH fully appreciates the leadership role that the region boards have undertaken this year and the benefits their local programs provided,” said Martin Deschênes (Groupe Deschênes), chairman of the board.
The following awards were presented by Deschênes and CIPH president Ralph Suppa at the event:
• An Outstanding Service Award was accepted by Rob Barrett, president of CIPH Atlantic Region, and his mother, Peggy, on behalf of the late Fred Barrett of Barrett Sales.
• A 50-Year Service Award was presented to Kevin Wynn of Rafales Agencies.
• A Lifetime Service Award was presented to Don Wilband of Source Atlantic.
• An Order of the Bath was presented to Don Boutilier of Emco.
• A special award recognizing his fifth term as CIPH’s MEET tradeshow chair was presented to Mike Patterson of Emco.
For more information, visit www.ciph.com.
Publication date: 07/12/2010