- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Additional features of the service online include:
• The addition of downloadable PDFs, making information available when Internet access is not available.
• Access to the most up-to-date information because as a code change is issued, an update is made online.
• The ability to bookmark and store user notes for future reference.
• Easy collaboration with colleagues by enabling code content to be e-mailed with specific requirements highlighted. Even if colleagues are not NFCSS subscribers, they will have 48-hour access to the e-mailed content.
• Print options that allow printing of a chapter or section with tables, figures, and graphics included.
For more information, visit www.nfpa.org.
Publication date: 04/19/2010