- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
ICP’s new Maximum Strength Warranties provide consumers up to 10 years of parts limited warranty coverage when they register their new products within 90 days of installation. This warranty is effective with systems installed on or after Feb. 1, 2009, in owner-occupied single-family residences.
According to Lisa Townley, ICP director of marketing, “ICP’s recent Supersize 10-year parts promotion was so successful that ICP decided to make some of its most popular elements a permanent part of the Maximum Strength Warranty package.”
Elements of ICP’s new warranty coverage include:
• Up to 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Gas and oil furnaces, and R-410A-based air conditioners, heat pumps, coils, and small package products carry a 10-year limited warranty on parts, including compressor and coils, to original homeowner, when installed in an owner-occupied single family residence and properly registered within 90 days after original installation. (See warranty certificate for registration instructions. Registration not required in all jurisdictions.) Otherwise, the warranty period is five years from the date of installation. R-22 based products and mini-splits are covered by a five year limited warranty on parts.
• No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranties (up to 10 years): On selected models, ICP provides a new equivalent replacement unit if the compressor, covered coil or heat exchanger fails during the No-Hassle period. Split system units must be matched with an ICP indoor coil or fan coil. Written authorization from an ICP products distributor is required prior to replacing any unit. This warranty is a supplement to the standard product limited warranty and offers a labor allowance to the dealer. Restrictions apply.
• HELP® Extended Service Agreements: The Homeowner’s Extended Labor Program (HELP) is a factory-supported extended service agreement that gives homeowners an extra measure of financial security. If a covered component fails, HELP covers major expenses for up to 10 years, depending on the term of the agreement, with no deductible. HELP benefits dealers by giving them opportunities to earn mark-ups on in-warranty replacement parts, set their own hourly service rates, and develop long-term service relationships with customers.
See factory warranty certificate for details. For the most current and complete warranty certificate, contact your ICP products distributor or visit these Websites: www.GoArcoaire.com, www.GoComfortmaker.com, www.GoDayandNight.com, www.GoHeil.com, www.GoKeepRite.com, and www.GoTempstar.com.
Publication date: 03/16/2009