Manufacturers for the Week: 10/27/2008
October 27, 2008
• Camfil Farr (Stockholm, Sweden) released a new, free 150-page catalog of air filters, filter housings, and ancillary items related to maintaining air quality.
• Emerson Climate Technologies (St. Louis) appointed Jim Mozer (upper right) as vice president, refrigeration marketing and general manager, Integrated Products Division, and Randy Rose (lower right) as senior vice president scroll operations, air conditioning.
• LSB Industries Inc. (Oklahoma City) was ranked No. 27 by Forbes in its “America’s 200 Best Small Co.” list.
• Kele Inc. (Bartlett, Tenn.) upgraded the bandwidth and added a chat feature to its Website, www.kele.com.
• Therma-Stor LLC (Madison, Wis.) introduced a new microsite at www.ultra-aire-money.com.
• Goodman Manufacturing (Houston) opened a regional distribution facility in Gainesville, Fla.
Publication date: 10/27/2008