- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Ten days following the U.S. presidential election, leaders in industry, finance, research, and public policy will meet to address questions related to energy efficiency in the built environment. Among them:
• What energy goals will drive the new president and Congress?
• Will they drive radical change in the deployment of energy efficiency technology?
• Will energy efficiency technology mean stronger economic growth?
• Will new energy conditions alone transform the private-sector built environment?
The theme for the 2008 EnVisioneering Symposia Series is “Breakpoint: Energy Efficiency at a Crossroads.” The series explores the energy efficiency challenge, seeking out the experiences, best practices, insights, and discoveries that can help decision-makers meet the needs of the built environment.
This marks the third consecutive year in which Danfoss has hosted the EnVisioneering Symposia Series. The company launched the series in August 2006 to create an ongoing dialogue among industry, the policy community, and thought leaders in research and development.
For more information on the 2008 EnVisioneering Symposia Series, visit www.envisioneering.danfoss.com/symposium.
Publication date: 09/15/2008