Manufacturers for the Week: 10/13/2008
October 13, 2008
• K-Flex USA (Youngsville, N.C.) announced S. Williston Sales Co. LLC (East Greenwich, R.I.) will be representing the Insul-Tube® and Insul-Sheet® brand to the HVACR market.
• Emerson Climate Technologies (St. Louis) appointed Bill Shockley (top right) as vice president, sales and marketing for its Flow Controls division; and Matt Keithly (middle right) as vice president, OEM sales for its White-Rodgers division.
• Home Comfort Zones Inc. (Portland, Ore.) appointed Blue Flame Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. (Mount Lake Terrace, Wash.) and Advanced Filter & Mechanical Inc. (Puyallup, Wash.) as its first authorized dealers in the Seattle-Tacoma Metropolitan Area.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) hired Malcolm Kinnaird (bottom right) as vice president of corporate development.
• Johnson Controls Inc. (Milwaukee) named UltraViolet Devices Inc. (Valencia, Calif.) as the preferred supplier of ultraviolet disinfection products to be factory-installed on Johnson Controls Solution air-handling units.
Publication date: 10/13/2008