HVAC Excellence Appoints Members to Advisory Review Board
June 23, 2008
HVAC Excellence recently announced several appointments to its advisory review board, which provides advice about industry trends, and new and changing technologies. Board members represent all facets of the industry to provide a broad base of information and allow the HVAC Excellence executive board to take appropriate action.
The new appointees include:
• David Jolley, national maintenance education director for Equity Residential;
• Thor Wishart, of Gainesville Regional Utilities;
• Ken Spraggins of Middle Georgia Technical College;
• Steve Allen, administrator of HVACR Education and Recruitment for the United Association;
• Rod Jara, director of training for the United Association Great Lakes Training Center, Ann Arbor, Mich.;
• Walter S. Nichols, dean of corrections, Louisiana Community and Technical Colleges;
• Fred Martel of the HVAC Insider;
• Paul Rhodes, lead instructor of HD Supply;
• John Tomczyk, professor at Ferris State University,
• Bill Strachan, program coordinator for HVACR at Clovis Community College in Clovis, N.M.;
• Bob Dwyer, director of training for Carbon Monoxide Safety Association (COSA);
• Michael P. Milwee, of Alabama Power;
• Wes Smith, publisher of HVAC Insider;
• James Devoe, senior acquisitions editor for Delmar Cengage Learning, Clifton Park, N.Y.; and
• Scott Leach, RHA program coordinator at Delta College in Michigan.
In another announcement, it noted that its 2009 HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference will be held March 8-10 next year at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Las Vegas.
For additional information, call 800-394-5268, or visit www.hvacexcellence.org and click on the conference button.
Publication date: 06/23/2008