- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Candidates are nominated by both NAFA members and members of the facility management community for the award, and must submit detailed and specific steps taken towards cleaning the indoor environment. A NAFA Certified Air Filter Specialist qualifies the submissions. Awards are judged by the NAFA Clean Air Award Committee and each recipient receives a custom designed trophy and recognition for their efforts.
The awards were presented at the NAFA Annual Convention. The 2007 recipient companies in the North Central region that utilize “best air filtration practices” in their buildings are:
• 580 Building-Colliers, Turley, Martin, Tucker, Cincinnati
• The Allied Building-Redico Management, Southfield, Mich.
• Center of Science and Industry, Columbus, Ohio
• First National Building-Downtown Collection, Detroit
• Oakland Commons I & II-The Farbman Group, Southfield, Mich.
Publication date: 11/05/2007