Mid-City Supply Presents 60th Anniversary Diamond Awards
December 10, 2007
ELKHART, Ind. - In celebration of its 60th diamond anniversary, Mid-City Supply of Elkhart and surrounding communities rewarded customers with diamonds. This past summer five area plumbing and heating contractors were rewarded with a limited edition Swiss-made diamond watch for their overall increased purchases with Mid-City Supply over a six-month period. Winners were:
• Kevin Wagner of K & W Electric in Goshen, Ind.
• Brian Turay of Sun Services in Niles, Mich.
• David Harling of Ameri*Can Engineering in Argos, Ind.
• Dean Bucher of Bucher Construction in Valparaiso, Ind.
• Gabe Ritter of Ritter Electric, Heating & Cooling in Syracuse, Ind.
On Friday, October 5, six area plumbing and heating contractors were presented with a 60-point brilliant cut diamond for their participation in a six-month punch card promotion. Their purchases with Mid-City Supply earned them entries into a random drawing. Winners of the 60-point diamond were:
• Kirby Chupp of Chupp Plumbing & Heating in Elkhart, Ind.
• Dan Porter of DP Plumbing & Heating in South Whitley, Ind.
• Alan Marhon of Carlson Homes in Plymouth, Ind.
• Jason Richards of A+ Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Inc. in Bremen, Ind.
• Derek Simpson of Chem-Free Water Treatment in Michigan City, Ind.
• Kevin Ferner of Caliber Plumbing and Contracting in Byron Center, Mich.
Mid-City also congratulated Tom Smith from Seamon Sales Associates for his outstanding enthusiasm and support of Mid-City’s 2007 Summer Steak Fry Tabletop events. Smith was awarded with a Mid-City Supply 60th anniversary diamond watch for his efforts.
Publication date: 12/10/2007